MESO BTX / MESO COCKTAIL
ELIMINATES WRINKLES THANKS TO THE
A unique formula that supports the reconstruction of collagen fibers, thereby increases the density and tension of the skin. Due to its composition, Meso BTX meso-cocktail is one of the most effective therapies responsible for strong anti-wrinkle and repair effects.
Course 4/6 treatments, 7 days between each treatment
Single treatment price £95
Aftercare Advanced Facial
What to Do Following an Advanced Facial Treatment:
1. Try to leave the products on overnight that were used during your treatment. Avoid touching your skin
2. In the morning, wash your face/body area with warm water and a clean flannel.
3. Pat the area dry with a clean towel.
4. Apply a soothing cream or moisturiser to hydrate skin.
5. Normal skin care routine can resume in the evening
6. ALWAYS Apply an SPF of at least 30. I recommend SPF 50 try to avoid direct sun exposure for at least 2 weeks.
7. Avoid Skin Make up for 12hr, thereafter makeup can be worn, Mineral make up is preferred and clean brushes should be used to apply the make-up.
8. Do not exfoliate during your course of treatments or 7 Days after a single treatment
9. Avoid Direct Heat, Hot Baths, Sunbeds, Sauna, sunbathing, avoid any activity that makes you hot & sweaty should be avoided for 48/72hrs
Aqua (Water), Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Hydroxide
MESO – PROFESSIONAL TREATMENTS FOR INTENSIVE SKIN RENEWAL
Needle mesotherapy has been one of the most popular treatments in aesthetic medicine. It is an ideal method to revitalise and rejuvenate the skin, treat wide range of skin conditions, including hair loss or cellulite.
Our mesotherapy products for Aesthetic Professionals are 100% AUTHENTIC and safe.
ADVANTAGES OF MESOTHERAPY
• Gradual improvement of skin condition
• Suitable for every skin type
• Accelerates skin healing
• Effective for a wide range of conditions
• Short recovery period
• Minimal risk of allergy
• No scars
• Highly effective