WOMEN'S HAIR LOSS & SCALP MICROPIGMENTATION TREATMENTS
PRICE: FROM £150
We are here to help you
Hair loss can be a stressful and embarrassing problem in a woman’s life. There are many causes that can attribute to female hair loss including alopecia, health problems, and side effects due to medications from cancer treatments. Even over-aggressive hair styling can cause bald spots and thinning.
Scalp Micropigmentation is the ideal solution for any type of women’s hair loss. Doesn’t matter your age, color, or level of hair loss: our Scalp Micropigmentation procedure can help you achieve the look you are searching for.
Scalp Micropigmentation can provide a natural-looking and long-lasting solution to this unbecoming problem by applying natural pigments onto the scalp to create the appearance of a full and healthy head of hair. For women who are experiencing bald patches or hair thinning, this is the perfect solution for you.
While many believe hair loss only happens to men, a surprising over 20% are women. For women, many hair loss treatments are expensive and unnatural looking. Women’s hair loss differs from men’s in that women usually lose hair in a diffuse thinning pattern, which is ideal for receiving Scalp Micropigmentation treatment. Our SPMU procedures help women to restore their self-confidence by using Scalp Micropigmentation to give a look that is both natural and effective.
What is Scalp Micropigmentation?
Scalp Micropigmentation is a safe and easy process in which natural pigments are applied onto the scalp to reduce the appearance of bald or thinning spots. Depending on the amount of hair loss and desired look, our technician employs several techniques to replicate natural hair follicles and strands at the epidermal level of the scalp. Usually, women experience diffuse thinning and don’t lose the entirety of their hair. These cases are ideal candidates for Scalp Micropigmentation.
Whether you are looking to add some density to your existing hairline or are suffering from complete hair loss, we help both men & women find their long-term solution to unsightly hair loss.
What are the benefits of Scalp Micropigmentation over other hair loss solutions?
• Minimal pain for most people
• Short recovery time
• No surgery required
• Works with any skin or hair type
• Covers the appearance of scars
• Only takes 2 – 3 treatments for guaranteed results
• Low maintenance (3-5 years average before needing touch ups)
• No side effects
• Can continue to dye and style hair as normal
• Works with and accentuates existing hair
How could Scalp Micropigmentation help you?
Tired of having low self-confidence due to hair loss? Whether through natural female pattern hair loss, medical treatments, or a traumatic experience that left you scarred; Scalp Micropigmentation is the solution you’ve been searching for. Other hair loss treatments are a temporary fix to a long term problem and some come with many significant side effects. In just a few simple treatments, you can either build off of your existing hair structure or get a completely new look.
If you are suffering from any of the very common hair loss types mentioned below, Scalp Micropigmentation is the right solution for you.
• Female Pattern Hair Loss (FPHL): Natural hair loss, usually brought on by hormones, aging, and is most influenced by heredity.
• Alopecia Areata: Hair loss due to immune system attacks hair follicles, usually onset by severe stress.
• Telogen Effluvium: Hair loss or shedding usually after periods of physiological or hormonal stress.
• Anagen Effluvium: Hair loss due to sudden shock to the hair follicle most commonly from chemotherapy and other medications found in cancer treatments.
• Traction Alopecia: Hair loss brought on by excessive hair styling and pulling. Hair styles such as braids, ponytails, cornrows, and buns are all examples of hair styling that can contribute to female hair loss.
What is Scalp Micropigmentation Treatment?
Typically treatments are completed in 2-3 sessions. Everyone’s needs are different, and here at Aesthetic & Beauty we listen to you to make sure your hair loss needs are completely satisfied. Your natural hair color is matched to the exact pigment, plus a shade darker to give a 3D “Full head of hair look”
An extensive treatment plan is put together, mapping out exactly where you will receive treatment and how to achieve your desired outcome.
When you leave this first consultation, you will be one giant step closer to the new you